15 Startling Facts About Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me You've Never Known > 상담게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

상담게시판

15 Startling Facts About Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me You've …

페이지 정보

작성자 Leonie 작성일24-02-26 06:48 조회131회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The Ford Focus Ghost Installer 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless set to a specific pin code. It's ultra small and taped into the vehicle loom making it virtually impossible for thieves to locate. It also sends instant message alerts to your mobile phone to notify you if the vehicle is moved.

The detection

audi rs3 ghost installer is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be installed discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves can't find it. It records GPS location and transmits a signal to your phone when your car moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a far more accurate way to track your car than LoJack which can take a police day to locate your vehicle. lamborghini ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere your phone can receive text alerts, and also has an cell network. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be traced. It's simple to conceal and hide, so that thieves cannot alter the device.

Message alerts

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771GHOST Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It communicates with your cell phone through text messaging so it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts provide instant "movement" detection, as well as the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also obtain an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 울산USSOFT. All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기