• 메뉴 준비 중입니다.

사이트 내 전체검색

상담게시판

What NOT To Do During The Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Industry

페이지 정보

작성자 Dawn 작성일24-05-05 19:02 조회7회 댓글0건

본문

avon planet spa hand cream Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax by relaxing with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are great to pamper yourself at home!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents of fresh greens and sandalwood. Gently massage scrub over the body, Avon Planet Spa paying special attention to rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil scrub

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive oil, to reveal softer skin that is smoother, more silkier and smoother. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and rejuvenated. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing addition to your at-home spa treatment. This scrub is best used on hands, feet and the body. It can be combined with a ratio of raw or white sugar for your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smells wonderful. Made from natural ingredients with no harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin. Apply it once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly after use and keep any extras in a shower caddy to make the application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel with activated charcoal helps draw out impurities and leaves skin smooth and fresh. The formula is formulated using Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without drying or irritation. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product for everyday use. If you're looking for an exfoliating scrub your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleans your skin well and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It is not very expensive and you can buy it at Avon.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to anyone. If you aren't satisfied with the purchase Avon will help you resolve any problems.

I have been using this product for quite a while and it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate smell and is simple to wash off the body. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product to use for those with a hectic schedule, or anyone who wants to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to eliminate dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It contains green tea extract that is known for stimulating the skin. It also has a refreshing smell of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorites, and I love the way it transforms my skin's look and feel.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection, which includes a revitalizing body scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It's recommended to use it 1-2 times each week, and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying close focus on rough areas like feet, elbows, and knees. Then rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will energize your face and soothe your skin. This hydrating facial mist is blended with Chinese green tea extract to protect against environmental irritants and give you radiant, fresh skin. Use 1-2 times a week. Keep your hands 8-10 inches away from the face close your eyes and apply the spray to your skin. Be careful not to spray into your eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body butters that hydrate skin and reduces dryness. This body butter, formulated with golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and leaves it soft and soft. It is ideal after waxing or depilation or using it daily to minimize the appearance of dryness.

This non-greasy moisturizer is infused with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is made to treat and enhance your sensual senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spritz and body butter with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who deserves to be pampered.cropped-Avon-logo-New.png

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로
PC 버전으로 보기